Our heart is His Kingdom. Sometimes a good idea, some tried-and-true strategy, encouragement or seeing God bigger is all it takes. Through the years, we’ve assisted our clients in electronically raising over $300Mm and it continues to grow. Perhaps you are one of them.
We handed off our software and processing (and our cash flow!) in mid-2015 to be able to just do what we are called to… coaching leaders. If you have been blessed and want to bless back, the monthly partnership rocks. We won’t turn anyone needing us away… so consider it also a Kingdom investment. Call it a business deduction. See the needs list below and where you could co-labor with us.
eGiving Ministries Needs List
1. Do you have any questions for us? Click here to contact us.
2. Supporting this mission with an electronic monthly gift. Like you, most of our expenses here are monthly. We covet that gift!
3. Capital needs. For us it means getting to leadership conventions. That can be $3-5K, but it pays dividends.
4. Intercession. We are building an intercession email list. We promise a short email if you promise to stop and pray. Sometimes for us, sometimes for clients. Praises by email too. Please email .
5. Does your ministry need help finding a good ministry to tithe to? We are in contact with hundreds. Tell us what you have in mind. (What? Ministries tithe? Yes, they need to.)
6. We love the anointing. If you know of a great work needing our kind of help, pass it along.
7. On the same note, if we have been a blessing, let your peers know by saying so in an email on Facebook. Your vote matters.
The Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron and his sons,
‘This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them:
“The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’
So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.”
May the Lord bless you!